2-post lifts

I have a atlas 12000 pound on havw had for couple months it is a nice lift got it from greg smith equipment they have tons of info on there websits

versymmetric is kind of a combo of asym and sym. best of both worlds. i highly reccommend it becuase it makes it easier to lift a car or truck and keep them balanced. i know challenger and rotary use this design.

Already bought and installed the bendpak, the warranty and extras thrown in made the decision pretty easy, thanks anyway.

versymmetric is kind of a combo of asym and sym. best of both worlds. i highly reccommend it becuase it makes it easier to lift a car or truck and keep them balanced. i know challenger and rotary use this design.

I own a 12k lb rated sym bendpak and I lift VW Jettas on it frequently. Lower cars may be a problem but lower cars usually do not come with diesel motors so I don't see them. Years ago I worked at a shop that had a 9k rated asym rotary lift, it scared me to put a 8k lb truck on it but the other tech loved it. It did not have near the inside width that my bendpak now has and it was a pita to open doors in and get positioned in.

Last edited:
Back