Reedsville Dyno results

Sweet. Glad you guys had a good time. How did the CR pull the dyno up in the mountains?

Not bad at all considering it is stock. Fuel mileage varied between mid 10's and mid 11's. But I paid a record for me 3.07 per gallon in this trip.

Most hills I was able to pull at 65 mph in 3rd.

Wow, some of the cars you'd think were well over 200HP from the factory ...just arn't. A 440 with less than 200 RWHP sounds like an old truck.:doh:

How much weight will the drums hold?

Richard, yeah you guys just think I have it tough at diesel events. It's the gasser events that have me expaining how things work.

Also, when you factor in converters that don't lock, and/or tuning that is not quite right, the numbers fall bad. But look at the 1968 Camaro, was a factory 210 GROSS HP 327. They had added only a Holley 650 to it. It had some upper end tuning issues to resolve too.

Oh yeah...... I'd like to see one of those car or ricer events. That Nissan, was it stock?

Isn't there a weight limit on the Dyno? I thought that Dyno-Jet set some kind'a weight limit (like 5k) on the drums?

Burner said:
Isn't there a weight limit on the Dyno? I thought that Dyno-Jet set some kind'a weight limit (like 5k) on the drums?

Yes there is a weight limit and I think you are correct.

Back