57.7 KB · Views: 752
Last edited by a moderator:
One more of house's truck

mission accomplished Joe..:)

Attachments

• houses pics1105 355 (Custom).jpg
    houses pics1105 355 (Custom).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 979
reduced schedule this year, I wana go big some day as in pro stock tractors, so i need to start saving now

These are not done but you get the idea. Future ones will have laser cut componets and powerdercoat.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bdp puller 001.jpg
    bdp puller 001.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 4,529
  • bdp puller 002.jpg
    bdp puller 002.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 523
  • bdp puller 003.jpg
    bdp puller 003.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 4,618
looking good, i have heard about your truck, compounds on a 7.3 right?? hope to see you at the redding pull.
robert
out

Not running compounds now, well for now anyway. Got one big arse turbo on it, would put me in SS class. Need to get my motor back from the machine shop before I get to do any pullin. :(

Fuzzys69 said:
house where did you get that drive shaft made? and can that be used for everyday driving?
haisley machine made it with 1480 joints, yes it can be, but cant over 85mph with it since its so long

Our ladder bars are goin up for sale, made to order. If you wanna price shoot me a pm.

Here's my set from Daystar / ORU

Attachments

• Ladder Bars 023.jpg
    Ladder Bars 023.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,045
  • Ladder Bars 019.jpg
    Ladder Bars 019.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 765
  • Ladder Bars 025.jpg
    Ladder Bars 025.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 926
Here is my setup:

Travis G calls these traction bars "42 footers" but they are really only 91" (which is longer than I thought I was going to go.
The tubing is 2" OD DOM .25" wall.. They didn't seem to flex at all down in Union Grove, and the tires didn't rub all the paint off the fenders!

tractionbars.jpg

tractionbars2.jpg

tractionbars3.jpg

tractionbars4.jpg

Please note, these bars were NOT made for appearance! They will be prettied up later.

There will also be a 3rd 5/8's bolt put through the frame in the 1/4" plate you see.. Didn't have time to drill it.

Question, why hasn't anyone (that i've seen) made traction bars out of square tubing. . . i would think it would be as strong or stronger than shcedule 80 or 3/8 DOM if its 1/4 or 3/8ths would it not?? Just wondering. . .
TNutcher

anyone have any pics that drag race, i launched mine hard at indy and had some pretty nasty wheel hope on the last run. we took the lift off and set back down to stock yesterday and now trac bars are the next thing.

Back