Cargo Trailer organization

Ghostman

24v crazy
Just bought a used 6 x 10 cargo trailer. It's a little rough shape but I didn't pay much for it. Was wondering if anyone has any good ideas or tips on organizing tools in it. Since I moved out of my house I don't really have a good spot for my tools so they have been in storage and it's a pain. I have all kind of tools from mechanic to wood working to welding/fabrication. I know the trailer is on the small end, but looking to maximize the space. Also would be handy to leave battery powered drills and such plugged in inside it. Any advice or photos welcome!

9db62b9513bd6457e63e5e256e1ed773.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same thing for my tools, it got crowded and I couldn't stand in it so now I have a 8x24.

Went from this:

b1ed83034a5ef6a58dd1fbca29f7ba64.jpg

To this right now.

6664b704bfb566d689a68e4edb700cce.jpg

Going to pressure wash it clean and paint it. Then got new 3/4" ply for the floors and 1/2" for the walls instead of that crap veneer. Only thing now is I'm contemplating putting some insulation in walls. What say ye?

Also thinking of making most all of it modular to where I could easily remove inside and make it open to be able to use it for camping and stuff. What y'all think about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back