Touche Heath

StainlessRRA

Advocatus diaboli
Touche. LOL

381506_2712620900529_1407095364_2964033_1440428488_n.jpg

Ordered on a tuesday and had the clutch here thursday, dayum! I see why it got here so fast, UPS knew right where I was. LOL

As always a big thank you to the guys at Valair! I'm gonna owe you guys a beer or two May. :Cheer:

So in that box was a clutch and it only weighed 5 lbs? What am I missing besides huge muscles and a six pack?

LOL Hydros. The other two boxes added up to 103lbs. That was just the easier box to move and take a picture of. Just because I go to the gym doesn't mean I like to lift heavy things. LOL

If you wouldn't have covered the address Dena would have been on the next plane to see you work out with no shirt on!

I figured you were a little to stupid to catch that LOL. That or you wouldn't have been able to read it around your "massive" swole arms. You must be getting a little smarter these days! Dena would have been to your address faster than the UPS guy with a package lighter than 5lbs if you would have left your address on there.... GUARANTEED LOL

I figured you were a little to stupid to catch that LOL. That or you wouldn't have been able to read it around your "massive" swole arms. You must be getting a little smarter these days! Dena would have been to your address faster than the UPS guy with a package lighter than 5lbs if you would have left your address on there.... GUARANTEED LOL

You assume I'm always in the gym just like I assume your office is in a hollowed out tree. That's fair enough for me. LOL

No short hollow tree,its a ginger bread house the only problem is he's nibbling on it. lol

When you call I can hardly hear over all the guidoes grunting in the background and barbells banging together. Plus what would Dan know? When your in your own world.... you tend to miss alot LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while intentionally misspelling words to aggravate the old forum members

and I dont miss much I promise you, while you boys might think I forgot, I got priority's, when I get to it I will and I will. lol

Gary will chime in I'm sure. Your office has some extreme chit talking going on, that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while intentionally misspelling words to aggravate the old forum members

Back