Dyno Day

how long were you there dave. i was the one that was wearing a blue flanel and i had two of my friends with me and one of then with a green 12v as well but he had a stock truck with a couple pump tweaks and put down a 258 and i think he said it was 626? on tourque

how long were you there dave. i was the one that was wearing a blue flanel and i had two of my friends with me and one of then with a green 12v as well but he had a stock truck with a couple pump tweaks and put down a 258 and i think he said it was 626? on tourque

i got there at 930 and left on that green trucks 2nd pull. do you drive the red eex cab long bed truck that pulled up witht the green 12v?

So is there gonna be one the 13th? I just now seen this... how long does it take to get there from Morgantown WV?

What kinda numbers were put down?

Yankees... LOL
I know the tracks are still closed, but a dyno day to get ready for a dyno day? LOL LOL

Bless you bluecoats LOL

So is there gonna be one the 13th? I just now seen this... how long does it take to get there from Morgantown WV?

What kinda numbers were put down?

I made 585hp and 1102ft/lbs, as for your other question google it :D the address is on his web site

Yankees... LOL
I know the tracks are still closed, but a dyno day to get ready for a dyno day? LOL LOL

Bless you bluecoats LOL

The local track opened on friday night ... and we still had a pre dyno dyno day :hehe:

No, the date was made available, but most of the guys that were interested showed last week and some scheduled throughout the week for private time. ;)

Back