Silverline now offering turn-up tips

Racebooths

SCT dealer & custom tuner
We worked with the NHRDA to develope turn-up tips for racers and sled pullers. We have these available for both 4 and 5" exhaust. No you can be legal at all events by turning your exhaust away from the crowd. Contact your silverline dealer for more information.

Mike, I'm afraid this thread is worthless without pictures! :rules:

Let me lend a hand...
Silverline-Turn-Up.jpg

Silverline-Turn-Up2.jpg

:Cheer::Cheer: :Cheer: :Cheer: :Cheer: :Cheer: :Cheer::Cheer: :Cheer:

Thanks, Ive been so busy I havent had time to host the pictures on our server. I will try to get some close-ups posted tues or wed.
We use 2 bolts for increased clamping.

Okay, after much checking, I can't find it. Anybody here a dealer for this part and how much shipped to central NC. 27292

Hey man how have you been? I have not seen you since the days of the "other" site ..... I will make sure Hal gets a link to this thread.

Doing good Twisted. I was thinking you were down in the right area for lots of NHRDA action, but I can see your more involved than just racing in it. They definately got the right guy do it.

Yeah, if you can find someone who can actually sell this part to me, let me know. I like to shop around for the best deal, but can't even find one person with it right now.

Thanks

Keegan

Hey Guys-

These are new and most dealers do not have them yet. The part numbers are as follows:

TK20124 - 4" Turn Up Tip

TK20125 - 5" Turn Up Tip

Chris & Randy with NHRDA & Randy's Off Road can sell these to you.

(888) 659-5259
http://www.randysoffroad.com/

Thanks

Hal
Silverline Exhaust

Back