how many common rails in the 10.s

BIG DUALLY

i can only think of maybe 5 or 6 mike drever 10.48 casper 10.55 wicked 10.79 no video bill 10.91 wade 10.98 i'm not sure if i missed anyone let me know also hats off to everyone that pushes there trucks to the limit

As of now there is only 5 dodge CR's in the 10's. We went 10.90 @ 125. Kinda wish the season was bit longer up here, we may have done better.

What about RCCOX? Doesn't he run some wicked times? Its crazy seeing all these trucks weighing around 7k doing 10 second 1/4's...

So I take it he couldn't sell his truck. Man I wish I could buy that truck. I could sure shut my neighbor up...real quick.

he windowed another one? or is he still working on the issues with the new block? i remember he put it up for sale, and then took it back off the market because he will having issues with it.

Couple others are close...nasty girl ran an 11.2, Brian Carter ran a 11.17 blowing up at 1000ft and coasting through. If memory serves I think Greyrig ran an 11.1 in Houston.....

When asking common rail do you want Duramax and Cummins.Being that this was posted in the Dodge section I would assume it would be Cummins directed.I see some Dmax owners names being mentioned in the thread.

Next year should be interesting.

Yeah Brian blew the top of an injector off. Not to mention that he had a crappy 60 time on that run.

So so far its like this for Common Rail Dodges anybody else? I hope to see a lot more next season. So open up those pocket books! :D LOL

mike drever 10.48
casper 10.55
wicked 10.79
bill 10.91
wade 10.98

Back