The Batmowheel is ready!!!!! 2.6 Guys, Look Here!

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I just got word that the Batmowheel from Bullseye is ready to ship. This is the turbo that Aron Nick won the $25,000 race with. I will post pics this afternoon shoing the difference in the regular billet wheel and the Batmowheel.

Im sure you all know what the regular billet wheel looks like, but the top on is the Batmowheel and the bottom one is the regular wheel. Both chargers are exactly the same except the wheels. The batmowheel extends out farther and with the cut on the blades, it grabs more air than the straight blade. This turbo burns more fuel than my s475. I have pretty heavy smoke with the 475, but with this charger, the truck is 100% smokeless. I will try to upload a video.

Im sure you all know what the regular billet wheel looks like, but the top on is the Batmowheel and the bottom one is the regular wheel. Both chargers are exactly the same except the wheels. The batmowheel extends out farther and with the cut on the blades, it grabs more air than the straight blade. This turbo burns more fuel than my s475. I have pretty heavy smoke with the 475, but with this charger, the truck is 100% smokeless. I will try to upload a video.
What's the price for a 62 or s475?

I'm not totally grasping how removing material from a wheel is increasing the wheels air "grabbing" ability?

The tips are taller and more aggressive. You get the surface area of a 2.8 wheel with a 2.6 diameter. Here is a picture of the 475 wheel from the side.

Attachments

• bmw wheel.JPG
    bmw wheel.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 0
The 466 is a protrusion turbo. It meets all the 2.6 class requirememnts. Not sure if they are making the 475 clipped for 2.6. We tried a clipped 475, true 2.6 66mm billet and the batmowheel. The 66mm and the batmowheel 66 both outperformed the clipped 475.

Wow, Ashley that is a beauty!!! I see what the guys at Bullseye are doing to get more surface area on each blade. That is some cool, out of the box thinking!!!

Do you have pics of a clipped one? I don't see how it could meet rules. The clip has to be straight.. this wheel has a curve in it.... is the curve after the protrusion?

Try these

5b685010.jpg

5e5a75c2.jpg

Let me know if these are any better.

much better! thank you.

Maybe I need my eyes checked but I'm not seeing where it's "cut". just looks like the blades are stretched and bent back (for lack of a better term) to create more surface area. And the stock one, the tolerances are so freaking huge you get small rocks between the comp wheel and the housing! :)

maybe they are cut a little, but the shape is defiantly different too.

Last edited:
That housing was actually off of a clipped wheel charger, with a cast wheel. The one from Ashley's original pic is already boxed up. It gives you an idea though. Sorry

That housing was actually off of a clipped wheel charger, with a cast wheel. The one from Ashley's original pic is already boxed up. It gives you an idea though. Sorry

interesting to say the least! thanks for the pics. something to consider this summer! can wait to see what others make with this.

Back