Pulling season

I'll be at the chaos fab pull on the 30th. After that I have no idea when the next one will be.most here in central and southern Ohio have been canceled at least through July.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'll be at the chaos fab pull on the 30th. After that I have no idea when the next one will be.most here in central and southern Ohio have been canceled at least through July.

I think that’ll be a good time. Kevin’s facility is awesome, a real treat to tour. He’s a good guy and his event should draw a big crowd. I met a guy who claimed to help you out when Kevin put on the benefit for Billy.

Yeah Kevin did the machine work on the engine for my truck. Great dude and you're right, great facility. I couldn't make the last benefit from pull but a good friend of mine who does help me a lot was there. His name was Jeremy. That's probably who you met. He's a real bullshi+er but real good guy. Last year was just not my year for pulling. Hoping things turn around for this year. I'm pulling the cuts off and putting DOT's back on it. Put a smaller HX82 on it as well so in theory it should get down.

We will be there if we are up and running

Yeah Kevin did the machine work on the engine for my truck. Great dude and you're right, great facility. I couldn't make the last benefit from pull but a good friend of mine who does help me a lot was there. His name was Jeremy. That's probably who you met. He's a real bullshi+er but real good guy. Last year was just not my year for pulling. Hoping things turn around for this year. I'm pulling the cuts off and putting DOT's back on it. Put a smaller HX82 on it as well so in theory it should get down.

That was his name, he was talking about fabricating a steerable 106 for your rig. Didn’t really say much that was off the rails imo. Just something about a valve seat issue from a particular shop, which I was surprised to hear. Well I hope this season is better for you, if there is a season.

Now, now, that’s not a good way to describe him. Lol

Unfortunately my local fair (Butler County, Ohio) has just pulled the plug on their fair which takes the pull with it. They are exploring how to do something for 4H but it appears it will be very limited.

I’ve also noticed quite a few ITPA pulls cancelled bc of Illinois fairs cancelling.

We had 28 pulls scheduled for 2020, as of today, there are only 17 left, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few more don't cancel in the coming week(s).

The pulls that we are still putting on will have a tremendous amount of iron showing up on any given night. We are getting calls/emails from guys in Illinois and WI looking for places to go play.

Now comes the hard discussion about what to do about point, end of the year payouts, etc. With very few club sponsorship's, our members will be disappointed in their points money.

An approach we're talking about taking, is to extend our 2019 sponsorships into the 2020 season, as a thank you to our sponsors, with the hopes of securing their support for the 2021 season. It might work, might not. Who knows, maybe the world will have been burned up by then and we're in the middle of a civil war?? lol

If anyone watched or attended the SS pull this past weekend in Burlington PA you saw it was a huge turn out. Over 450 hooks. Pulling for almost 8 hrs.. there having anouther there in a few weeks I guess also.

Rsieck- we at MVPPL are not doing a points membership this year. When and if we are able to get a hook off itll be payputs for that night. As far as sponsorships go for us as a club, we talked to a few, any that wanted to or could return this year are getting next year for half or less with same or better promotions from our end of it..

Yea its correct. At the meeting last nite id say over 95% pulls where canceled or will be in the next few days. And we arent as open as you think. After the court shut it down alot of the countys came in with there orders on what can and cant happen. Sucks and whats going to be the big pisser is after all these riots and **** the virus wont spike at all

I was wondering about all of the pulls being cancelled so early, was curious if it was the inability to get insurance for the events?

I was wondering about all of the pulls being cancelled so early, was curious if it was the inability to get insurance for the events?

For us its because we know we will be having a super hard time getting sponsors with the tough economical position the businesses and supporters have been placed in this year. We cancelled because we thought it was unfair to ask the locals to support an event when they are having a hard time supporting themselves. We'll hit it hard for 2021!

Same at MVPPL in central NY, hard to put on a pull without sponsorships, we scrape by with that help we have but always looking for more people to help out. Hell we even give the help free food and admission lol.

We are going to to try one or 2 big pulls, no point series this year though. Back bigger for 2021 hopefully

Finding out is most the pull in wisconsin are on public grounds. So they wont approve of pulls happening. Now if its privately owned land you can do what ever you want depending on the county you live it. Messed up to say the lest.

Back