Most Amazing Tool I've Bought Recently

Amish Elegance

Schadenfreude
Ok, this is probably going to sound like an add, but I'm not affiliated with them in any way. In fact, I didn't even buy from them; I bought it off my Cornwell dealer because I knew if I didn't like it, he'd take it back no questions asked.

I was skeptical at first, but fellas, you've got to try this thing - I swear it runs on witchcraft.

The Antigravity Micro-Start XP-1.

What you can do with this will amaze you.

microstart055.JPG

This little 14oz bastard that fits in the palm of your hand will jump start your car, truck, tractor, and charge your phone or run your laptop.

antigravity_1_700.jpg

I've had several heavy ass jumper packs that are the size of a briefcase that I've lugged around previously. When I saw this thing that's barely bigger than a smart phone, weighs less than a pound, and can start your car I laughed. I cant overstate how skeptical I was when I bought this thing.

So far, this is what I've used it for:

On the original charge I started my tractor four times before I could get a replacement battery.

Also on the original charge, (this is what amazed me the most thus far) dumped a load of mulch in a dump trailer when the battery was so low it would only click the solenoid on the hydraulic power pack. It worked fine for this, but I did notice that because of the duration of load (probably 20 seconds) the wires got HOT. Not enough to damage the harness but hot enough you don't want to grab it.

Though it wasn't completely discharged, I recharged it and used it to run the pump on a 15 gallon sprayer tank from full to empty. It only used 1/5 of the charge per the indicator after dispersing 15 gallons of roundup over a period of about an hour.

I'm looking forward to having this thing in the boat this summer and not having to wonder if the boat will start after I run the radio all day.

I haven't had to use it on my truck, but unless you're running 13:1 and taking a can of either to get started on a hot summer day, I'm almost certain it would fire off one of our trucks without breaking a sweat.

I don't know how they do it, but if you're interested at all - get one. I'm amazed.

Something like this would be perfect for a crew member to have in their pocket in the staging lanes.

I almost bought one of these to take with me on my boat, but I was hoping to read a bit more first-hand experience. It sounds like it acts as advertised.

#doingit

My Matco dealer was showing me those. I didn't want to be the guinea pig so I'm waiting for somebody else here to buy one lol.

Had two of them for the past three months. Use em daily on cars and machinery, never let me down and they charge super fast!

Premier Performance just had an email that they are carrying the FUSE Pod the other day. Looks like the same thing. I looked at it and thought, yea right.........

They're kinda salty @ ~ $150, but for the size and versatility it sure beats lugging around a bowling ball with clips. Hell, some of the packs at wally world are almost 100.

Premier Performance just had an email that they are carrying the FUSE Pod the other day. Looks like the same thing. I looked at it and thought, yea right.........

Looks like the same thing, just re-branded and marked up.

I hear ya on the doubts. I dunno how they do it, but it works.

Saw this in a NAPA tools catalog and laughed at it. I may reconsider. Got enough azz to jump a C12 concrete truck ya think? LOL

Saw this in a NAPA tools catalog and laughed at it. I may reconsider. Got enough azz to jump a C12 concrete truck ya think? LOL

Well, I haven't tried but the interweb came close. They used two because the truck is 24 volts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rv2YHI76Lg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rv2YHI76Lg[/ame]

Welp I am sold. Never thought this thing would actually work. They're a little pricey but not too much worse than the crappy briefcase jumpers that barely jump a lawn mower.

Its witchcraft. Thats the only explanation I have.

The only reason I started this thread is because I thought, "If one of those guys knew about this and didn't tell me, I'd be pissed." LOL

I wonder if any of our sponsors deal these? If so, maybe we could get a group buy put together. If you are seriously interested in one, post up. Maybe it would be worth it.

Heck the model you bought isn't a bad price. That is ~$150 give or take some online. The NAPA one was 300+. Now I AM buying one. Assuming a vendor on here doesn't deal them they can be had decent online.

Sounds like I'll be buying one. That thing is badass to be able to do that. Im sold on its size and mobility mainly.

CSnyder had a sale on them on FB last weekend for fathers day. I almost picked one up, thinking maybe I should have now.

Back