Where are all the Super Stock trucks that were being built???

wade....uhg just keep your flaps shut. I wanted to hear about all these guys building 2.6 trucks, not you running your mouth about things i dont care about.

Lets hear about all those 2.6 trucks now!!

... the faster cars bring the fans---

And usually leave them scratching theirs heads as to why half of them can't make it down the track. I usually go take a leak when the bigger classes move up to run. Either A.) fluid is going to be left on the track, B.) something breaks, or C.) can't spool the charger(s). It's actually quit comical when fans are taking bets as to which one will break, rather than which one will win.

This SS class should be an exciting and competitive class with trucks able to make it down the track, numerous times---and THAT'S what fans want to see.

And usually leave them scratching theirs heads as to why half of them can't make it down the track. I usually go take a leak when the bigger classes move up to run. Either A.) fluid is going to be left on the track, B.) something breaks, or C.) can't spool the charger(s). It's actually quit comical when fans are taking bets as to which one will break, rather than which one will win.

This SS class should be an exciting and competitive class with trucks able to make it down the track, numerous times---and THAT'S what fans want to see.
Look, Wade knows everything, and since you disagree with him you are obviously wrong. Jesus told him so!LOL

(Actually I agree with everything you said...)

Wow...Tough crowd...lol

I have nothing useful to post... Bash me for a while..Give Wade a break for a bit...lol

Okay.. Now back to the SS trucks and where they all went....

I wasnt neccessarily bashing wade but i think i got the ball rolling for everyone else swole. lol
In all honesty, he is wrong on this one. I would actually think alot of the big names agree at the point this sport is at right now. In the future, wade will be spot on but for now? no.

I agree .. Diesel's are at a fraggle state right now.. The SS class isn't the fastest/quickest/most impressive class, but the way these guys just Kept making pass after pass without breaking is the key!!!

People will not fill stands for chit that breaks all the time!

An SS / 2.6 truck seems to be the perfect mix of Speed / ET and reliability!!

Well ALL Love to watch a Bad A$$ PS truck go 9's, but for lap after lap action I will take Super Stock anyday!

Last edited:
It was in one of the threads regarding rules. I never saw a rule about stock frame rails under that cab either, but that was mentioned recently. Maybe I'm too dumb to find the complete list of rules. LOL

Guess this weekend was a eye opener for you then... I made it A-B everytime i ran, even though we had traction issue's and the track had no rubber on it we still ran 5.82, 5.20 and a 5.13 1/8th in near 100* heat.

Sorry i couldent make your side bets any sweeter by performing the usual pro stock diesel truck break down/ oil down/ turbo down activities. LOL

33 passes and (thankfully) not one failure! :woohoo:

Hope you had fun, i did.

yes, 8.60 and 8.45 on a 1/8th mile shut down.

I guess I can say I enjoyed watching your truck run Wade but you will never have the popularity of a truck that can still be driven to dinner everynight$.02
I really hope to see Super Stock take off and I plan to suport in anyway I can.

I don't understand why more "top shops" wern't involved in the race. I know "they" sponsored trucks with say a turbo or a clutch... But a fully built BDP truck vs a Browns Diesel truck, anyone know what im sayin? I would like to see the guys that we all go to for professional advice battle it out. I know there was a few Garmons, Scheid, suncoast... Maybe im just thinkin outloud. I especially wanna see a Marco built truck vs a PPE or EFI built rig

dont hate... it was just a thought

Last edited:
I don't understand why more "top shops" wern't involved in the race. I know "they" sponsored trucks with say a turbo or a clutch... But a fully built BDP truck vs a Browns Diesel truck, anyone know what im sayin? I would like to see the guys that we all go to for professional advice battle it out. I know there was a few Garmons, Scheid, suncoast... Maybe im just thinkin outloud. I especially wanna see a Marco built truck vs a PPE or EFI built rig

dont hate... it was just a thought

The whole point of the race was for it to KINDA be for the average guy to be able to compete instead of the big shops. Leave that for pro street

I think it would be a fun class for me but I am at such a disadvantage with my duals that I wont even bother....I enjoy watching though!

I will be needing some help in various thing's in the upcoming month's. I have already gotten some interest in helping me on the sponsor side of thing's, and I really appreciate it. So, Southern Diesel Performance will be hosting an Outlaw race in Bradenton, Florida next February!!!!!!!! All that I ask right now is your support in making this a good wholesome family event for us and future generation's to remember. So bring it on, and let's get some racer's and spectator's and vendor's support, cause we are gonna have a RACE!!!! Gary

Let me know if you need anything. I'm more than willing to help any way possible...

Back