class cancelled

DISTURBED

YEA WE RIDE THE SHORT BUS
Heard you all cancelled a class (Pro Stock (3.O) Diesel 4X4 division) for the rest of the year because no one showed up? Any truth? Is this the same class as the unlimited single class

Last edited:
Hunter Snyder went full RWYB with open drive line and twins, Billy Deblasio has only been to a few hooks, Char sold his truck to a friend of mine who is still putting it together, Ron kick is still pulling, Eric Mcconell has been the around this summer, I haven't seen Justin Wilkins or Josh Bowers, but I know Josh had his truck out. That's the only news I got. I figured the numbers would have gone up after June but they never did.

There are probably lots of reasons why the 3.0 trucks are not showing up, but the bottom line remains .... we must offer our clients a good, solid class of competitors. That was not happening. Only Eric at Bunker Hill - very short field that was augmented by 2.6 trucks (thanks!!) at Clearfield Speedway and Big Butler Fair. And then on Saturday at Carrollton - not one true 3.0 truck was registered. We will take another look at this class for 2015, but it does not look promising at this time.

Back