View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 06:17 PM   #13
Destroked 450

Name: Destroked 450
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
You can tell if it has load monitor if it has a set of odd hyd couplers on the rear besides the normal ones.
Without load monitor removing the rear bearing support and shaft after removing the lift top gives full access to the pto clutch assembly.
With load monitor the torque sensor prevents the pto clutch pack from being removed.
There is a band adjustment for the pto brake but it's on the bottom side of the control valve, I'd still pull the lift top to see if the adjustment can be accessed before splitting the tractor.
Even with a split rolling the tractor back together is easier with the lift top off, you can reach inside and rotate the shafts for alignment.

I have a small shop and mostly work on my own stuff, located 50 miles southwest of Louisville, 7710 is as big as I want in my shop.

Bracker: Did I meet you at your brothers business outside Berksville a while back.