• 5" Miter Cut

Votes: 21 9.1%
  • 5" Straight Cut

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Here is my next question needing answered for the Hood Stack Kits. What style of stack is going to be the biggest mover? I want to make sure I have enough of these on hand when the orders come in. So if you would please vote, and comment here what style you think are going to be the most saught after stack, I'd be greatful...as ALWAYS..thank you guys for your support and help!!

I voted straight cut. They seem to be the most popular in the tractor world, and probably would sell the quickest for you guys IMO.

I voted 6" miter cut because thats what I like. But if I know rednecks, they will buy the biggest you sell when getting a stack!

I voted 6 and 7" mitre's but would like to see a 7" mitre on a truck, NOT A MOD truck, but a say street truck

I voted 6 inch straight cut...With a Rain Cap! Haha. I agree, Straight cut seem to be the most popular in the tractor world.

I'd really like to see pics of some miter hood stacks.

6"

n777585849_1979829_7217.jpg

Black vs. Chrome

As I see the votes pileing up, makes me wonder...what type of finish you guys would be after as well. I'm told by the guys who tested our first version last year, the 7" stack was cool enough to touch after the pull. SO..with that in mind you could damn near get them coated any color you wanted if that is true. We will be stocking Chrome stacks for sure, but I'm wondering if we should also stock some raw stacks so you could coat them the color of your choosing, or stock them black. A little feed back please...

i'd say 6" mitre in chrome and raw. imo they would be the best sellers. personally i would like to do it the color of the truck if i had the choice. 7" is too big imo and overpowers the front of the truck.

i'd say 6" mitre in chrome and raw. imo they would be the best sellers. personally i would like to do it the color of the truck if i had the choice. 7" is too big imo and overpowers the front of the truck.

Well the 7" one on the truck running our prototype doesn't look half bad IMO, but that's the beauty of opinions...everyone one has one...LOL I'm thinking chrome and raw may be the way we go as well. I'll be sure to keep all in formed as I learn more my self. Thanks for the input guys, keep it up. Dont hesitate to comment or suggest.

Back