Rp39 coming soon................

You guys are quite laughable. No one is saying that it isn't necessarily possible for him to be making his power gains, and no one at all has questioned the possibility of putting the H Pump on the truck either. Its just pretty ridiculous for him to make sure fire concrete claims about his power levels when he hasn't had it on a dyno or even shared any 1/4 mile time slips, or anything. ALL WE KNOW is that the truck idles.

I agree. This is not the forum for baseless claims, and never has been.

(Multiple) Dyno sheets and (Multiple) Drag slips are the only accepted currency here.

If you want clout, that's how it's earned.

JSP was making ridiculous cylinder pressure at low rpm on his CR.
It isn't beyond possibility, but he offered actual evidence of it being done.

Don't take this as a challenge, just a characterization of the culture here.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I agree. This is not the forum for baseless claims, and never has been.

(Multiple) Dyno sheets and (Multiple) Drag slips are the only accepted currency here.

If you want clout, that's how it's earned.

JSP was making ridiculous cylinder pressure at low rpm on his CR.
It isn't beyond possibility, but he offered actual evidence of it being done.

Don't take this as a challenge, just a characterization of the culture here.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

This is what makes CompD what it is.

OP,cut7 you have to understand that nobody is immune to the put up or shut up mentality here.

I Really wanna see this thing be all you say it is and more, It would be what should have came after the p7100 12valve, BUT, If you have never dyno the thing then you don't know what power it makes, and if you have, post the numbers and your "claims" become facts.

I'm reminded of the 1st gen with the real Jake brake that had everyone so excited not so long ago.

Good to hear, what are your plans for controlling the pump? I'm getting ready to pick up an H pump myself.

Sorry if the photos are sideways.

Attachments

• 20181221_212623.jpg
    20181221_212623.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20181221_212316.jpg
    20181221_212316.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20181221_212343.jpg
    20181221_212343.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 0
Good for you man. Honestly even if it doesn’t make a ton of power, if it can decently control timing advance ~10* over an rpm sweep that’d be ground breaking in the 12v world. Aftermarket tach signal from summit and an arduino would probably do it.

Back