ODR 19 Roll Call

Hell of an event. We finally got things dialed in some what and went rounds, and it was good meeting a couple of you guys in the process!

What a great event. The Firepunk crew did an awesome job, and the facility was the perfect size for a diesel event.

We had to fight rain Thursday and Friday, but Saturday was great...... If I'd only used more sunscreen :doh:

I really had a great time and It was so good to see everyone. Wish we would have had some better luck with Brad's situation getting him licensed, but you cant control Mother Nature.

That's so weird. I spent the weekend with the Taylor's too!

Me too! what the hell?
Me too...

61535151_10213702424625160_992530808545738752_n.jpg

I was busy running around all weekend but my truck driven by kyle hutchinson won the 6.70 class. It is sporting an oldschool comp d sticker. Funny thing is I met Lavon on comp d in 07 and had my trans built and its gone from there. Looking forward to the event getting better every year!

I was busy running around all weekend but my truck driven by kyle hutchinson won the 6.70 class. It is sporting an oldschool comp d sticker. Funny thing is I met Lavon on comp d in 07 and had my trans built and its gone from there. Looking forward to the event getting better every year!

I spotted the OG sticker in the staging lanes and pointed it out to several others. Super cool that you still rep the site! Congrats on the win!

Back