2nd gen cummins Pic Whoring!!

Dumbo, your ears are flopping in the wind!

Tuck in those ears with some clothes pins like they did on Dumbo, otherwise, embrace the haters and get super duper extendo-mirrors that clip rural mailboxes and roadside markers as you hug the center of the lane.

Cant compete with adren, but its my converted sport 01.
IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

Lol no, i had the handles and mirrors pulled off the truck to get painted. Sucks they really sent you only one.

Its hidden, i was only kinda muddy. I was hoping for more. Mostly did trails following a cheroke that flexed wayy better than me, i stayed 4hi first gear and idled through everything.

Thanks for the compliments guys... havent been on here in awhile.

Mirrors will stay up because I do actually pull trailers quite often and just in general are easier to see with up then down and they fit the wide look of the truck! Also they arent power so unless you guys want to help me adjust them in everytime I flip up or down then get over it.

Everything else I like alot about the truck because it is very rare that you will see alot of the stuff on my truck on anyones else truck. i.e my bumper, grill, all black diesels, custom paint scheme etc

but to each their own... i like it so thats all that matters

i dont get why everyone hate the flip up mirrors when they are flipped up?!!!???? you actually can get the road better behind you with them up even if you arent towing a trailer. looks good man!

Exactly my thought. I love how people complain about the mirrors but put unnecessary road armor bumpers on just in case the front of your truck needs to live through a nuclear blast. :bang:bang Goes right along with anything over a 35" tire. When your rubber to rim ratio is 3-1 your tires should be shot out. :doh: Sorry I'll get off my soapbox now. :hehe::hehe: I like the truck. Very clean.

Back