Dodge 47RE 2nd gear lock up and reverse manual valve body?

Cummins12Club

Happy Dinosaur
Does any one know how to modify the valve body in a 47re to achieve 2nd gear lock up, and is it possible to modify a transgo forward pattern manual valve body kit to convert it to reverse pattern. Or is there another company that makes a reverse pattern valve body with out buying the $800 valve body? Pictures would be very helpful too

Step1 Send it to Darren Morrison
Step 2 be extremely happy with results..

I do know it involves a drill bit and a plug of some sort

He would rather work yours.. Depends on what you have done, i know mine getting reworked was cheaper than any other aftermarket vb.

Call or email Martin Saine of MSP, he is the man who made everyone else popular with these transmissions. He does my trans work, i have BROKEN almost everyone else's (twice) but his and A&A's , the only 2 people i do anything with.

Last edited by a moderator:
^That just happened!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Kind of pissing me off that this pecker head is still posting away on here like nothing ever happened. I'm going to haunt his threads till I get my money back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I dig it. I never heard of him before this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Kind of pissing me off that this pecker head is still posting away on here like nothing ever happened. I'm going to haunt his threads till I get my money back.

He also screwed Pete Toombs out of an S475. If i would have known when i met him at TS...

I heard he screwed someone on a turbo. Another member on here that knows him pm'd me to let me know this boy brags about shafting people. I'm going to get my money if I have to spend 10 fold what he owes me and drag his butt into court. Im in contact with his local sheriff's department. Waiting to see what actions they take.

Homewrecker is paid, dont belive me, ask him, and oldestof11 you are an idiot, Peter and I never had any dealings w an s475 I traded him an ht3b for an ht4b and he claimed that the exhaust housing was cracked, we discussed it privately and after I told him it was not cracked he never responded to me and this was not on comp d, so stay the hell of me and mind your own buisness troll

Back