Jamie-tracking info help.

Nope, no package again.
Jamie, this order was placed on 12/14/2015. It's going to be a month. I don't understand the problem.

You'd think with this many bad words and situations maybe he would do something with his company...
However just more chit about not getting parts, bad parts, miss communication, etc, etc.

I think I'd stop ordering parts from a second string company that can't keep their word any better than the high school slut.

I am beginning to wonder about the air kill I ordered before Christmas. Update from CPP says it shipped, ups tracking number shows that label has been created but didn't leave yet.

I hate being a bother but hate spending money on something I don't have that was supposed to be in stock.

Pm coming your way.

Nope, no package again.
Jamie, this order was placed on 12/14/2015. It's going to be a month. I don't understand the problem.

Nice talking to you. I will be in touch as soon as I personally call them in the morning. I sent you the text with the pic we talked about. Thanks

Same issue here order number 7984 Shows it has a tracking number since 12-30-15 but has never moved. I have sent (unanswered) e-mails as well? Good guy with good prices . Third time I had issues with getting parts.

Many systems will generate a shipping label as soon as the order is received.

.....which spits out a UPS tracking number. When this tracking number is tracked, it shows it in the UPS system but it has never been physically scanned meaning it has not left the building yet.

I used to have issues with this when I was selling on the internet. The company I was buying from would show the order shipped within 12 hours of the order. They would claim UPS had the package, UPS would claim they'd not seen it yet. Ended up the order had fallen through the cracks or had been pulled and packed but the actual package had been dropped or misplaced at the warehouse and never put on the UPS trailer.

Ordered lots of stuff from jamie without a problem and I'm up in bc rather deal with him than bd which is only a couple hrs away even had him call me to verify some pays i ordered to make sure it was right when he was getting ready to ship them

Same issue here order number 7984 Shows it has a tracking number since 12-30-15 but has never moved. I have sent (unanswered) e-mails as well? Good guy with good prices . Third time I had issues with getting parts.

Stellar pattern recognition...

We now have another girl active sending tracking all day and currently training to answer phones. Let me know if you guys still aren't getting tracking. Her name is Marina and she seems to be doing very well so far. I am doing everything I can do to make the tracking situation fast and easy.

Back