Smokin The Bluegrass 09

Hey guys Wes posted this on KYDTR:

Well guys bad news on the weather report,

from the weather report, a chance of flurries, and low 30s for temps, the pull isnt prob going to happen.

However, If anyone was interested in Dynoing, please PM or call me, as John may still come out if we get a good intrest in those wanting to dyno, but it will be at my shop istead of the fairgrounds. Please let me know asap on the dyno as i can tell john that its worth his trip.

Also i will make the call on the pull Tomarrow.

Thanks Wes

Post up for sure if its on or not as soon as the call is made. I know there are alot of us up here planning on coming down.

Ok guys,

here is the deal if you havent read the other post,

The Event may be cancled if the weather report doesnt get bettter, but i MAY BE able to have john come on out and dyno if some of you were wanting to get on the dyno but i need a commitment of at least a $1000 bucks,

So at 75 bucks each, thats 14 trucks.

It will be at my shop, i do have heat, unless its too smoky.

On the List now:

1.Greg - Redtractor
2. Danny from Farm Truck
3. Jay from Farm Truck
4.Myself
5.Taylor Cooper
6.Josh Hood
7.Gene Jolly

So im half way there now, if anyone else would be interested let me know. Also give me a contact number.

Thanks Wes

You guys can pm me your name and number and I can get it to Wes or you can post your name and number on here.

As of right now the pull is still on. We will know for sure tomorrow when Wes makes the call around noon or so, and I will post on here as soon as he lets me know.

The exceptions that we need is the air and fuel shutoff, according to website it is requried for some classes, we dont know wich class we would be able to pull in. All of the trucks are pretty much the same as the one in my sig. Let me know what you think please.

I would say that they will let you slide with it being the last hook of the year. Here is Kevins number- Kevin Fulks (859) 391-2991. He is a great guy to work with and Im sure he will try and work with you.

Not yet. I will keep everyone updated as I find out. Just talked to Wes and he says it muddy as all get out. Still no decision yet. :nail:

Last edited:
I know what your sayin. Im not sure if it being wet is the problem its just the coldness and that usually means lack of spectators.

I hope this happens. Been wanting to try a setup since SDX but haven't had a chance to try it yet. If not this weekend, maybe next year.:nail:

The track is muddy, and not just on top, muddy deep. With more rain coming tonight and in the morning, It isnt looking good, Especially since there is no sunshine coming.

Will talk to Kevin Fulks with BOB here shortly.

Guys hate to do this, but Pull is cancled, just watched the weather, and they callin for rain and snow saturday.

We may try to reschedule.

Also i hope to know tonight if John is still coming with the dyno. I will post here as soon as i know for the guys wanting to dyno!

Back