View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 08:27 AM   #13
johnfak

Name: johnfak
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins724 View Post
I took care of this today. Jessica showed me where she kept asking you for pictures of the fuel lines and you sent her a picture of your engine from front of the truck. These fuel lines are made differently and bent differently. We need pics to show us which set you have. You also sent a pic showing line size outside diameter. She asked you multiple times for a picture of the fuel lines so that we could see how they were bent. It escalated into something it shouldn't have and I do apologize. Jessica did call them today and had them next day air the line to you. Again, I am sorry it went down the way it did. I wish I could be a part of every decision in my business, but there are hundreds of orders going out and I am doing everything I can. Sorry man
Appreciate that but its the list of same excuses and appreciate if you can still call me.

The way its mentioned above ^^^ is not how it went down.
I have not ONCE been contacted by CPP trying to fix this. I have been the one chasing up and sending emails and calling and posting in forum trying to get through to you ...jamie.

Have all the screenshots you need including the 7-8 pics of lines sent on various days, 21st, 23rd, 24th, 30th and the 15min wait calls trying to get through on my phone call log ...... so on. Only part that's true above is that the 1st pic that went with order was a pic of the diameter of the line - not the bend. Lets keep it real.

Just call me.

Last edited by johnfak; 12-31-2015 at 08:36 AM.