Finally got my Vulcan by-pass kit on the truck!!!

Camotanker

All American Retard
I'm a very happy guy! Finally got time to get my Vulcan bypass kit on the truck.

It will come with a really cool adapter plate so it's plug and play and the stainless is freakin awesome!!!

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

price is still being worked out by Eric at Vulcans. as soon as they find a reasonable cost on the machined plate they'll have a much better idea.

I bet under a hundie.

Can't really see from the picture, but what are they using as a regulator? About what psi does it open at? Looks nice, gotta love the stainless line!

It keeps water pressures in check when you start to crank up the RPM's. Keeping the back freeze plug from blowing out of the head.

I see, this seems better than the other bypass kit I have seen, I think its opie's bypass? better in terms of easier to install.

This was a custom install with Scott's regulator.

Since there has been some additional interest in parts, I have some some in prototyping right now. However, we have not tested any of these parts nor do we know if they will work as intended.

I will post more info as soon as it's available.

Dave

This was a custom install with Scott's regulator.

Since there has been some additional interest in parts, I have some some in prototyping right now. However, we have not tested any of these parts nor do we know if they will work as intended.

I will post more info as soon as it's available.

Dave

?? any info on the price and does it work yet??

Back