One more Kentucky Race

Woosley

Barely was has been
This little guy is just a few weeks away, July 14th. All Diesel Day Valley Blackout. A continuation of a race I was highly involved in getting together a few years ago, that's still going strong, with great payouts, cheap admission, a dyno, show and shine, and vendor alley filled with diesel performance companies from all walks. It's a large facility, with a great track to run at.

Here's an idea of the payouts, or you can follow the Facebook link and see it all.

payouts.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/1873700139571666/permalink/1942171266057886/

Last edited:
You're just saying that because I gave you, no, demanded you apply sunscreen at TS, saving you from the burn.

But, the old lady does soo well on the mic there!!

My wife and I attended your race in 2016, and the lady on the mic made the day.

How many vehicles have been burned and buried in the lot is what I want to know.

How was the turn out and what are the results?

Did Lavon stay home for a truck pull?

Pretty terrible. Truck count was down, attendance was down, dyno count was down. Yes, Lavon did the sled thing instead. The fastest pass was Rick making a 6.04 on the truck's second ever pass. Payouts were made, and All Diesel Day can be forever remembered as the event that almost was. :tree::badidea:

Pretty terrible. Truck count was down, attendance was down, dyno count was down. Yes, Lavon did the sled thing instead. The fastest pass was Rick making a 6.04 on the truck's second ever pass. Payouts were made, and All Diesel Day can be forever remembered as the event that almost was. :tree::badidea:

That sucks to hear. I wanted to be there, but had a nieces 1st birthday party to attend.

Maybe shift to earlier or later in the year? Seems like UCC being in Indy in May biffed your event...

Back