Snedge Points Club

So much for the secret club jackass.
It was your loose lips out here awarding points that blew the secrecy.....

And furthermore, the treasurer spoke of this expansion after you went to the head during the last board meeting.

Said and I quote, in an effort to combat The Grand Poo Bah's frivolous spending habits on board meeting after party's......

Sounds like the "secret" club needs to vote in some new blood. I'll bring Mt. Dew and Wild Turkey to the meetings. **hint hint** :hehe:

not gonna lie, it helps ALOT.

You youngins expect participation trophies and chit like that, back in our day we didn't have that chit.......:hehe:

Right all y’all had to walk up hill both ways to school, churn butter, crank start the car, make your own grain alcohol, no cell phones, recycle for the war effort, and light candles to see at night

Special Announcement:

Club members will receive the honorary club member platinum discount at Mumau Diesel. Just mention the special password....

Operators are standing by.

:rockwoot:

Right all y’all had to walk up hill both ways to school, churn butter, crank start the car, make your own grain alcohol, no cell phones, recycle for the war effort, and light candles to see at night

Yeah how many of you phucking remember life before cell phones?

Pagers?

I used to use a rotary phone. You know how hard it is to check your messages with a rotary phone?

I thought so......:hehe:

Yeah how many of you phucking remember life before cell phones?

Pagers?

I used to use a rotary phone. You know how hard it is to check your messages with a rotary phone?

I thought so......:hehe:

I grew up with a rotary phone, and car phones. I used Pay phones, I remember my fathers first cell phone from Motorola. I remember the first TBI car. Chit I even remember the presidential hummer treatment

You joke, but #Appalachia is real...

It shrivels a man to hear a cougar scream at night while you're taking a **** in an outhouse.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

We have received a multitude of inquiries about Club Membership Benefits.

We will have discuss the Premium Snedge Points Club Benefits Package Upgrade.

NOTE TO THE TREASURY DEPT.
* Calculate membership dues (Snedge had a request for a new pinkie ring.)

Back