Stack Covers

Turbo Performance

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I had a few guys on another site quiz me up about these. So I decided to offer them if someone needs them. They'll start out at $20 plus shipping for a 4" and go up $2 per inch from there. So $22 for 5", $24 for 6", $26 for 7", etc. They'll have 2 grommets on the bottom so you can either tie the cover on for hauling or tie a loose string to it so if you forget to take it off when you start the truck you won't lose it. Shipping should only be a couple bucks as I can probably ship them in a flat rate envelope. For now they'll be all black until I get my logo in, then it'll eventually make it on there. I'll try and get these on the website within the next few days, until then just call me if you need one. Here's a couple pics I took last night. If you guys want more pics or have questions. Let me know. Thanks.

DSCN1257.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

Last edited:
Ah come on man. My milk bottles are gonna get their feelings hurt LOL

They look really nice. I helped a buddy of mine install your manifold and housing blanket. Damn nice pieces.

Ah come on man. My milk bottles are gonna get their feelings hurt LOL

They look really nice. I helped a buddy of mine install your manifold and housing blanket. Damn nice pieces.

Thanks man. Just trying to help the environment by recycling all the plastic jugs and coffee cans covering stacks out there. :hehe:

Hell, I cut the bottom out of a small heiniken keg and used it for one. LOL

That's a new one. LOL I've seen garbage bags taped on, buckets, coffee cans, milk jugs, old rags/shirts, plywood with a big rock holding it down. <--My favorite.

Let us know when you get the Logo units ready I want one for the race truck.

Probably be mid/late February. Getting some patches designed and embroidered. Seems like the easiest way to put it on the cover without a lot of hassle. Might even decide to put them on some hats if they turn out good.

Last edited:
Are you going to offer them in a Miter? The Flat top looks nice, but I would like one formed/fit to a 5" miter. Thanks...

Are you going to offer them in a Miter? The Flat top looks nice, but I would like one formed/fit to a 5" miter. Thanks...

Possibly. Just not exactly sure when I'll have time to do a mitre pattern and test fit. Maybe I can make some time this week, I'll update when I have something worked out.

Sorry, been busy with other things. Just getting back to this. I'm waiting on embroidered logo's, supposed to be here this week. I've done a few mitre's but I'm still tweaking them so they fit nicer. I'll update later this week when the logo's show up and the mitre's are ready to roll.

Mitre covers finally finished and test fit. Same price as flat tops. They'll also have grommets installed for tying them on like the flat tops have. (Not installed yet on pictured cover.) If you want a different way than grommets to fasten it on, just give me a shout. I can sew a tunnel along the bottom for a drawstring, do velcro, or most anything else you might want.

Still waiting on embroidered patches. I'll post when they show.

DSCN1283.jpg

DSCN1282.jpg

Last edited:
Back