Flux 2 Nozzles

dodgediesel

Canadian Diesel Guy
Hi Don. Just wondering what to torque the nozzles down to when I swap in my new Flux 2 tips? Thanks...

Do not exceed 40 ft lbs MAX! We use 37-38 here. It least that is very very close to what it turns out on the torque plus angle method we use.

Any tighter promotes cracked nozzles from introducing stress.

Hi Don. Source Automotive told me 55ft/lbs. I haven't installed them yet so I will go with your specs. Thanks so much!!!!!

There is a guy posting over on Cummins Forumn that i will wash my walls out because of the spray pattern of the Flux tips??? He says they spray like a duramax....

There is a guy posting over on Cummins Forumn that i will wash my walls out because of the spray pattern of the Flux tips??? He says they spray like a duramax....

Here is a piece of advice that will go a long way Jamie:

There is more missinformation then good information at cummins forum.

We use a stock spray angle for the 04.5 thru 07 engines. Matter of fact, his nozzles are the latest Bosch nozzle made for the engine.

Watch what you read on ALL forums.

Well Don, got the nozzles on and injectors installed. This truck has never ran so smooth and quiet in it's life!!!!!! Im very impressed as I already know I was impressed like before. I had my Mach 4's on my 2001. Best injector that I ever ran in my 2001. Thanks for everything Don @ F1 and Aaron @ CT Performance!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back