Steed speed+ turbo blanket

Cost on a steed speed t4 with wastegate and a s400/gt42 turbo. Thanks ahead of time.

$200 shipped in Black, Silver or Natural. I'm assuming the steed speed has the gate integrated into the manifold? I'll probably need a couple pics/measurements so I can get the cutout in the right spot. Have a great weekend!

Yep its right in the middle I can get some measurements tonight. Thank you for the fast reply
29470700.jpg

c75f60a7.jpg

d815e007.jpg

No problem. Just need the measurements from edge of the manifold to edge of the gate in all 4 directions. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Omg I just realized I spaced this! The truck is in the paint shop right now and I'm 300 miles away on the oil rig, is there anything special to cutting the hole out? I could get this ordered and cut to fit. Thank you and sorry.

If you want I could measure my steed manifold for you, also factory heater lines work perfect with a little trimming just an fyi

Glad I could help. :hehe: Can't really just cut the hole yourself since it would leave an open end on the blanket to fray, expose the insulation, etc. Just kind of a messy way to do it. Better off to get the measurements and be able to seam around the opening.

The wastegate port is 2-3/8" from the exhaust port gasket surface, its 2-1/2" wide, 11-1/2" from widest points and 1/2" from t4 surface to wastegate port. All measurements ate outside to outside guys

Last edited:
Take you for a ride if you made the drive haha, and a case or two, that enough info for the blanket and if so take my money and send me things!! LOL

Back