What should I do with this?

I've come to grow quite attached to the thing. ;)
At one point I pondered borrowing it to see what a really warmed up engine feels like, but realized I'd probably just hurt myself with that much power. :hehe:

Someday, hopefully soon, I'll meander out Justin's way and drop it off, unless he sells it and it goes elsewhere.

Either way, it's safe here. :cool:

Mark.

Treat yourself!
You can't just keep tearing **** apart forever, put ya something "spicy" together and enjoy it already!

This trans is out of a 2wd. I’m sitting here debating on whether I should put a 4wd tail shaft housing and output shaft in it. Otherwise I’ll sell it and buy a 4wd trans. If it’s a built ATS maybe it would be worth swapping it to a 4wd.

Lol disassembly and cleaning isn’t any fun progress to take pics of. I’m working on digging into this engine and trans now. The engine has 300k on it so I’m thinking it needs a full rebuild. Other than a good wash the chassis doesn’t need much. I’ve never messed with a 12v before so I’m taking some time to learn also.

This trans is out of a 2wd. I’m sitting here debating on whether I should put a 4wd tail shaft housing and output shaft in it. Otherwise I’ll sell it and buy a 4wd trans. If it’s a built ATS maybe it would be worth swapping it to a 4wd.

Lol disassembly and cleaning isn’t any fun progress to take pics of. I’m working on digging into this engine and trans now. The engine has 300k on it so I’m thinking it needs a full rebuild. Other than a good wash the chassis doesn’t need much. I’ve never messed with a 12v before so I’m taking some time to learn also.
You should have a very damned good foundation. TAKE PICS! $.02

Back