Turbo Sale with Incentives

PDW Power

Supporting Vendor
Industrial Injection Turbo Sale

OK, here it is again. This time we're going to mix it up some. Not only are the turbos on sale for crazy cheap but, we'll give you $50 for every customer you bring us. When you buy a turbo we will add you to a list. For every person that you recommend to come buy a turbo we will refund you $50. Spread the word. Forum recommendations are accepted as well.

Turbo sale is good through the holidays. Your recommended friend must buy a turbo to qualify for $50 refund. No limit on how many refunds you are able to receive.

SAVINGS

Single Chargers Save $350-$400

Towing Twins Save $1000

Happy Holidays from PDW and Industrail Injection

Wow, if you guys don't jump on this you are out of your mind.......you will NEVER get this kind of price again! Cory, your the man and a blessing to others.

Jim

thats a great price really for a brand new one wish i wasnt getting laid off of work so much here lately is would have already paid for the 62 i want freakin 1500 bucks chit this sucks for me

I dont want to cause a stir here, but we bought our silver66 for 1800 right from II 6 to 8 months ago with no sale price and one from PDI about a year ago for $1750 plus $50 shipping. I am a nobody so i dont think i got any special deal. Did the retail price increase since then. Tim

I dont want to cause a stir here, but we bought our silver66 for 1800 right from II 6 to 8 months ago with no sale price and one from PDI about a year ago for $1750 plus $50 shipping. I am a nobody so i dont think i got any special deal. Did the retail price increase since then. Tim
im pretty sure it did. i had to pay 17xx for a 15xx charger a few months back.

Industrial Injection prices have increased, it's up to II how much they want to sell you a charger for so I can't argue that. Brady had contacted us and asked to put on another sale. Being the holidays we decided to offer the sale because it would benefit everyone.

We wanted to help any of you that would like a turbo for your truck. We know money is very tight right now and some of you are unemployed. The crazy thing is part prices have gone up this year from the mfg. We still want to make your Christmas better if we can. Some of you will be getting ready for race season etc. If this helps any of you we are very happy with that. Merry Christmas to all of you!!

does industrial offer a 64/71/13? i saw they have the super phat shaft which would be 64/71/14. im just worried about spool up. i dont tow, i do alot of city driving, and will be running 200hp sticks with the turbo, and will also be pulling with this setup. So basically im lookin for the right size for 200 sticks and an adrenaline for daily driving and hookin to a sled. pm me with some options and prices please

PM returned

does industrial offer a 64/71/13? i saw they have the super phat shaft which would be 64/71/14. im just worried about spool up. i dont tow, i do alot of city driving, and will be running 200hp sticks with the turbo, and will also be pulling with this setup. So basically im lookin for the right size for 200 sticks and an adrenaline for daily driving and hookin to a sled. pm me with some options and prices please

PM Sent

No we're not suppose to...I think it's in the rules. It is on my website however. I don't mind PMing.

PM's Sent

Back