Looking For 94-98 12v Cam In Good Condition

70440charger

Hey Guys,
I am trying to find a 12v cam that matches up for use with 94-98 P pump powered Dodge trucks. I have already picked up 2 # 3924109's that were unusable, hence why I put in good condition in the title. By that, I am trying to say that it needs to not have pits, major wear, anything more that some surface rust... You know, I am trying to find something you would run in your truck for another 200k and not worry about wiping out a lobe.

I am not looking for marine cams, ag or industrial cams. I don't know enough about their specs and how then would affect what we are trying to achieve here. We are currently running a 188/220 and it puts the power band and low end spool in the wrong spot for this particular truck, so we are going smaller again.:bang

Thanks,
Doug

It's probably not what you need, but I have a 3914639, think it's from a 1991 Intercooled engine.
Lobes look very good, no rust, no pits, decent wear.

Mark.

I have a 3924109 cam but it does have some surface rust. I would assume it would polish out ok, don't see any major pits. Send me a phone number and i can send pics. Make an offer its just sitting in the basement.

Sorry Guys! I Didn't see any notifications and thought no one had responded! I will DM y'all.
Thanks for the replies....

Back