USA-EAST 2013 "Rules Meeting"

As long as you are happy it's fine with me.

Next year I'm campaining for firesuits, open driveline, NOS, gutted interiors, and all drivers to have over 50 years of driving expereince! LOL LOL

According to the ohio work stock gang and one little sawed off body shop owner in sw pa, NOS is already being used!!

As long as you are happy it's fine with me.

Next year I'm campaining for firesuits, open driveline, NOS, gutted interiors, and all drivers to have over 50 years of driving expereince! LOL LOL

With that big rear end you shouldn't have to worry about open driveline :poke:

If guys can get away with out running rear brakes I think one could pull off a ag gov. Just saying! Not pointing fingers or anything.

If guys can get away with out running rear brakes I think one could pull off a ag gov. Just saying! Not pointing fingers or anything.

Well if the pullers don't speak up about it, FPP's probably not going to nab anyone for it.

Does it matter that much? There were some mean trucks in Pro Stock that ran without ag governors (so the owners said).

Last edited:
Hell from the sounds of the full pull tech boys may need some training in some rough areas. Turbo map grooves, brakes, injection pumps. From the looks of the last mercer hook maybe some should be sent to a driving/ operating class. After the sled hit the roller and the door got smashed on the backhoe!:doh::nail:

Did anything change with the "interior" rules (gutted interior) or driveline rules ("solid-frame/suspension") for 2.6 in 2013?

I guess I could also, more simply, ask…..when will all of the new rules be posted/re-written on fullpullproductions.com?

Thank you, guys

What happened with RWYB, i could not make it.

If i new i would tell ya. First they came up with a class like the OSTPA smfwd then the way it was writen it wouldnt work. Then a 7600lb 26in hitch all safety equipment no crying class was brought up, like cotpc rwyb and everyone liked that so we will c. For your question though RWYB is gone. It will be an open class of some sort

Did anything change with the "interior" rules (gutted interior) or driveline rules ("solid-frame/suspension") for 2.6 in 2013?

I guess I could also, more simply, ask…..when will all of the new rules be posted/re-written on fullpullproductions.com?

Thank you, guys

Wasn't discussed at all so the rules remain unchanged in those areas. Same verbiage as NADM unless I've missed something.

No gutted interiors. Not sure what you're asking about solid frame.

By solid frame/suspension, I meant no rear suspension. I know that you can currently eliminate suspension travel with bump stops, however this year the rules stated: "An OEM-style suspension is mandatory…….and……. rear suspensions must use at least one working shock absorber per wheel."

I am referring to a ladder bar style welded frame such as in the pro stock class where it states: "A solid REAR suspension is permitted. Must still use OEM mounting points."

By solid frame/suspension, I meant no rear suspension. I know that you can currently eliminate suspension travel with bump stops, however this year the rules stated: "An OEM-style suspension is mandatory…….and……. rear suspensions must use at least one working shock absorber per wheel."

I am referring to a ladder bar style welded frame such as in the pro stock class where it states: "A solid REAR suspension is permitted. Must still use OEM mounting points."

10-4. Rules on that are unchanged.

Back