View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 12:58 AM   #17
GSM-01

Name: GSM-01
Title: Can turn wrenches
Member`s Gallery
Sones was technically in charge of the drag truck. Its what gets alot of people there, it just never gets anything done to it until Micah and I started working on it. We got the wiring bugs out of it, started first time with every last guage and reading looking perfect. However, PCT is NOT, and I repeat, NOT a high performance school even though the drag truck makes it looks so. Teachers say if things get done they work with high performance, however, it never happens because they have to wait for the whole class to finish and I have yet to see that happen. Doc Johnson helped me most with the high performance end, teaching me different cam setups, injection systems and weak point, along with many other things unfortunately I had to see him after class for all of it or it didn't have much to do with pick ups, just big rigs. If I could have had every class with him, the college would be one of the best in the world. The turbo end of it helped me the most. If your looking for more high performance, I would look else where or if you need specific training, also else where where it is cheaper. But I'd definately think twice about the whole situation.