The garage project

JasonCzerak

So. I have this new house. The plan is to stay put here for 10 years at a minimum. The area is just that awesome! So long term nice stuff to increase value is the plan with the garage. I'll detail the project here.

The garage can fit two long box quad cab's with 6' foot to spare front to back. 2 door garage. i have about 2" of clearance on either side of mirrors, flipped down of course.

My truck will live on the right, her golf on the left and my golf in the street or behind my truck in the driveway in the winter.

So the first real personalization.

4b487727-ee93-3a7d.jpg

In the middle of organizing my crap with what i have for shelving. tossing the crap on the floor started to over flow into her spot.

4b487727-eed1-82ab.jpg

The basic plans:

1. everything on a shelf, including truck and golf winter tires ( 8 total, golfs will have front blizzaks only, we'll need them on this hill of a road.)
2. insulation and drywall
3. paint, not white. dark blue? black?
4. lots of light!
5. radiant heat.
6. sealed floor and/or decking.
7. i'd love to figure out how to get a sink setup for summer use. How to drain it?
8. no tv, just a nice stereo.

Last edited:
Needs moar flipped out mirrors:poke:

Congrats on the house, should be a sweet setup when finished. Have you thought about an epoxy finish for the floor?

i wanna seal the floor. its mostly clean. has some "mini pot holes" i need to fill

4b487727-00a9-47c6.jpg

however with the snow in the winter i want to separate the floor from the...floor. i rarely if ever will drive the truck in the winter anymore., only if my golf breaks bad ill run it. (on clean days add winter fuel to the tank at most). So a decking shouldn't be required on the right side but i'd love to have on the left side for het golf. should help with tracking crap in/out of the house and car

White gets dirty to easy in a shop,as long as your not trying to keep things looking nice then it would be ok.How ever I think grey would be a good color?

And that pole,something has to be done with it.Maybe some chrome rattle can LOL

Back