Anybody else over the overuse of racing terminology?

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
I'm just going to go out and send it to make an A to B pass, use my scramble button to drive out of his life, and throw the laundry out on him with a donkey gap by 14 bus lengths while I race the track on this sketchy surface. Never even saw him.

Thanks Screet Outlaws.

I do like the show but hearing the same chit from every single person on there does get annoying. Wonder if they get paid to say the same thing over and over

Its used a whole lot in the diesel racing scene...... Keeter's famous words are " don't get gapped "

Funny how your imagination works.... Funny queer, not funny haha
If a real bull :homo: ever got ahold of him, that'd probably be the last we'd ever hear of him.
Now, whether he liked it and went off to start a new life, or he offed himself because of the trauma, would be the question.

Mark.

I hit the scramble button on my eggs this morning but it wasn't enough. So I had to hit the poached button so I could drive outta those chickens life. They went from plate A to stomach B real quick; you could say they dead hooked. Looked over and never even saw em

Last edited:
I hit the scramble button on my eggs this morning but it wasn't enough. So I had to hit the poached button so I could drive outta those chickens life. They went from plate A to stomach B real quick; you could say they dead hooked. Looked over and never even saw em

That aint $hit- I hit the benedict button and shook the tires so I lived to race another day after Chief banged a fleshlight.

Is putting your hazards on when out in front still a thing? lol I've seen it done a few times at the track down here usually leads to loud words being said. I think it's hilarious.

Is putting your hazards on when out in front still a thing? lol I've seen it done a few times at the track down here usually leads to loud words being said. I think it's hilarious.

Only if you are trying to drive out of someones life.

Back