2006-2007 Ram NAV Radio

ISBand4BT

My parent's nav radio went on their mega cab. Does anyone have one of these that they'd be willing to part with for a decent price? I looked up and get a refurbished one for around 800.

If not, i think i'm going to try and convince them to go with a good aftermarket stereo.

Thanks.

Side note... does anyone know if this stereo is tied into the factory security system?

I don't believe it is. I had mine on my 2008 go out and they sent it to Dodge to trade for a refurbished one. I drove around for a month without it. No issues.

If you do get a refurbished one make sure you take out the Nav CD before you give the old unit to them. I didn't and had to buy a new CD.

I don't believe it is. I had mine on my 2008 go out and they sent it to Dodge to trade for a refurbished one. I drove around for a month without it. No issues.

If you do get a refurbished one make sure you take out the Nav CD before you give the old unit to them. I didn't and had to buy a new CD.

Good deal. I went over after work yesterday to try and see if i could figure anything out with it. Wouldn't ya know, it powered on and everything worked. :doh: so much for trying to trouble shoot it.

Good deal. I went over after work yesterday to try and see if i could figure anything out with it. Wouldn't ya know, it powered on and everything worked. :doh: so much for trying to trouble shoot it.

What were the problems they were having? Mine worked except the screen went out and when it was warm it would work fine but when it got cold out that's when I had issues. All the functions worked just the screen went out.

Get an Android Auto unit and you'll be extremely happy.

I know that's not what you're asking for, but I can't believe how much better it is than even the band new Ford and Dodge Navi's.

Get an Android Auto unit and you'll be extremely happy.

I know that's not what you're asking for, but I can't believe how much better it is than even the band new Ford and Dodge Navi's.

Me personally, that would be great! My mother on the other hand.. she just wants something that she can get the local radio station on. :hehe:

What were the problems they were having? Mine worked except the screen went out and when it was warm it would work fine but when it got cold out that's when I had issues. All the functions worked just the screen went out.

Her screen comes and goes whether its hot or cold. The she said it just quit all together. Went over after work when she said it quit, turned the key and everything worked. That was probably 10 minutes after she got home. so it was still warm inside.

Not sure what's going on with it. cant trouble shoot it if it's working.

Her screen comes and goes whether its hot or cold. The she said it just quit all together. Went over after work when she said it quit, turned the key and everything worked. That was probably 10 minutes after she got home. so it was still warm inside.

Not sure what's going on with it. cant trouble shoot it if it's working.

Sounds similar to mine than. Try it when it's cold.

Back