1173 hp 2014tq stock bottom end

06 5.9

*MIC DROPPER*
Put the new setup on the dyno today... Stock bottom end 464/588 compounds by Firepunk... 250% over injectors dual pumps arp 2000's... Somewhere around 105psi of boost... Tuned by innovative diesel

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzk7_nl7F8E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzk7_nl7F8E[/ame]

My brother in law and a bunch of buddies were down there today, I seen your truck making pulls on snap chats from them earlier. Congrats special motor indeed.!!! :clap:

Watched it on instagram about a dozen times, that motor loves you!!! Lol
Congrats on the big numbers, ill be waiting to see what you do with the new motor when its done

As my Dad used to say, that engine was definitely built on a Wednesday. Congratulations on the insane numbers Jim, very impressive to say the least! :clap:

Great job!

Watched it on instagram about a dozen times, that motor loves you!!! Lol
Congrats on the big numbers, ill be waiting to see what you do with the new motor when its done

My brother in law and a bunch of buddies were down there today, I seen your truck making pulls on snap chats from them earlier. Congrats special motor indeed.!!! :clap:

As my Dad used to say, that engine was definitely built on a Wednesday. Congratulations on the insane numbers Jim, very impressive to say the least! :clap:

Were you at the Calibrated Power dyno day? Chit. Now I'm upset at missing iy

Thanks everyone... Yes I was at calibrated power/CT/Duramax tuner...my goal was to break 1100hp... The first pull was 1114rwhp... I switched it to one tune higher and then it made 1173rwhp... It's cool it made that much power but what most people don't understand is the tune that made 1114 is the tune I've been running since I put the compounds on... And it's been getting its @ss beat beyond belief lol... Maybe I'm lucky... But I firmly believe it's the quality parts and the spot on tuning that keeps it alive.

Yes they are box turbos... 464/74/1.0 588/110/1.15

The poor bearings in that 464. Based on others I have spoken to that run a similar setup they said the bearings didn't hold up long. 360* upgrade might help.

Did Firepunk spec out your turbos? I've seen several kits with a 464/83/1.0 but not a 464/74

The poor bearings in that 464. Based on others I have spoken to that run a similar setup they said the bearings didn't hold up long. 360* upgrade might help.

Did Firepunk spec out your turbos? I've seen several kits with a 464/83/1.0 but not a 464/74

74 is the exducer on the 83 wheel.

He took his A/C out but I made the same style kit and retained A/C

77283e6d8475e41add48726d9b92fdbc.jpg

Back