Lets see your pullers!

My 200 Allis. Stock for now. Gonna turn the pump up and let it eat.

0F5A08A9-C57C-4875-8569-8D2841A210D2-3669-000004AF269314A6.jpg

:blahblah1::blahblah1: Everybodies entitled to their opinion fella's but I grew up on the tractor with my dad so it means A LOT to me.

Are there any websites/forums online to get good info on my tractor? I've done Bing & Google searchs but have not found much of anything. :(

You are right there, they all have their faults and you have to work on them sooner or later no matter what color they are.

My 200 Allis. Stock for now. Gonna turn the pump up and let it eat.

0F5A08A9-C57C-4875-8569-8D2841A210D2-3669-000004AF269314A6.jpg

Diggin the stack!

I had it laying around from my 06 F350 and the 5" chrome stack was rusted. So I figured why not. Im not sure if I will keep it on there but for now its kind of a talking piece.

Got Smoke, I am by no means an expert on pulling. However you really got your work cut out for ya on that tractor. Its a small CI engine that makes 55 draw bar horsepower. The things you would have to do to that thing would really take a way from what it really means to you.

Now the classes you have available to run would really dictate it, as we have antique classes from 5k up to 10k, but the year cut off is 1965 i think. From there it is 12-13.5k farm stock, and its all big cubic inch IH, JD, and the such.

If it were me, I would restore that one you have, and buy a tractor you won't mind tearing up. I am that way with my 1066, it means something to me so it will stop at a farm stock, and I will buy something else to butcher up.

Try yesterdays tractor, those guys know some stuff

Got Smoke, I am by no means an expert on pulling. However you really got your work cut out for ya on that tractor. Its a small CI engine that makes 55 draw bar horsepower. The things you would have to do to that thing would really take a way from what it really means to you.

Now the classes you have available to run would really dictate it, as we have antique classes from 5k up to 10k, but the year cut off is 1965 i think. From there it is 12-13.5k farm stock, and its all big cubic inch IH, JD, and the such.

If it were me, I would restore that one you have, and buy a tractor you won't mind tearing up. I am that way with my 1066, it means something to me so it will stop at a farm stock, and I will buy something else to butcher up.

Thank you for the info! :bow:

Yeah I know its a smaller tractor...my dad wasn't a huge farmer only had a couple hundred acre's. Its not something I wanted to get carried away with....just figured it would be something I could have some occasional fun with. If I bought a big CI tractor to go back pulling my wife would have a fit! LOL :hehe:

True, most local fair pulls don't have year rules that I have seen.

I vote restore it, make a hitch and you could pull every now and then just for fun:rockwoot:

True, most local fair pulls don't have year rules that I have seen.

I vote restore it, make a hitch and you could pull every now and then just for fun:rockwoot:

the year cut off was for our local antique sanction

local fair would be good, as long as it has a weight class that low. I saw on tractor data the weight range for that thing ranged from like 5k to 8.5k. thats pretty light.

I understand your wifes concern!!!! But buying an old tractor and makng a farm stock puller will be less than restoring the tractor and truck you talked about earlier.........For a while atleast! lol

Classes at WCATEC go from 3500-9500. At the local fair pulls it varies all the way from 2750-15k. They use to have a 18k class at a fair near me:evil

thats a nice range of classes. Anything below 8k is hard for me to watch unless its an open class.

18 is a heavy farm stocker class!

thats a nice range of classes. Anything below 8k is hard for me to watch unless its an open class.

18 is a heavy farm stocker class!
If your not pulling, I agree they can be boring. But when your part of the class its completely different.

They rumored about bringing that 18k class back this summer.....says some of the board members at Waterford.
Ahh man I hope so! The 1130 loves heavy classes :evil

Yeah, but we have to put an a huge piece of angle iron on the front to bolt weights ontop of weights haha

Back