My project truck

I swapped out the 3/4 ton front springs for 2005 1/2" springs. The 1/2 tons were a little taller so the truck sets about the same height. I'm hoping it will give the front end more up travel off the line to help it hook up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm thinking about not running a bumper or grill haha. Too much weight up front as it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
Gutted sport bumper with a sport grille. Just for the love god no 4th gen bumper swap.....

I had considered a 4th bumper haha but it is way way to heavy. I will probably just buy a fiberglass bumper cover and mount it by itself. Like the one that was on the ts caged fury truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
I think so too. When I get it running good I'd like to buy the whole fronts fiberglass clip, doors and besides. I would for sure be over budget then lol

I fired it up last night and engine sounds good but it will not start unless I spray a little starter fluid in it. I bled all the injectors and there's no leaks anywhere. Lift pump holds 55psi. Any ideas? Timing off maybe??

Where is the timing supposed to be set now?
Could be governor setup. Extra rpm from the sniff letting it fuel.

Alpha Beta Test Monkey
Guang-Zoo Turbo Systems

Last edited:
Give it a little throttle while cranking yet?

Oh yeah tried pumping it like a mad man. When I installed the p pump it was pined at 16 degrees. So before I torqued down the pump gear I set the engine to tdc then rotated the engine counter clockwise 6-7 degrees to get 22ish. Then torqued the pump gear. Did I go about it all wrong??

Back