Truck night in America Show

Never seen it before in History Channel. Guess it's for mostly trail rigs and off road courses with a winner at the end

Guy on it has a 08 Cummins "engine dynoed 1946 horse and 2888 ft lb of torque"

I've watched and like the show. I've met Pete several times doing desert race stuff and he is a good guy... I haven't watched this weeks show yet.

I just watched it and got on here to see if anybody knew the "2000" hp guy lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I watched the first episode, not even half of it and deleted it and stopped the recording of the series. The contests they had to do did not make me think that they were the ultimate rigs. I did see on the previews that there was going to be a Dodge with a CTD, but not interested enough to watch it. I bet he killed it on the ****ter toss...

I watched the first episode, not even half of it and deleted it and stopped the recording of the series. The contests they had to do did not make me think that they were the ultimate rigs. I did see on the previews that there was going to be a Dodge with a CTD, but not interested enough to watch it. I bet he killed it on the ****ter toss...

They change up the preliminary events for each episode... The final is the same each time with a timed lap around their course.

Timbeaux and I were talking about recruiting Eric Wulff's Bronco and making a CompD entry for the show.

I watch the show and like the truck/competition side of it. The host side of things is pretty annoying though, especially the 60 year old dude that tries to dress like he's 15.

My favorite thing on now is the "Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings". Very little of the drama crap, and a bunch of racing.

Back