R&D Fuel Injection 6.7 Shop Truck Build

lenahan05

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Heres a couple pics of the start of our Ford builds. Someone might enjoy before and after pictures. If anyone has questions on installs, your more than welcome to call me anytime. (812)6981736

Attachments

• 671.JPG
    671.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 673.JPG
    673.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 672.JPG
    672.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 0
Got a set of heads cnc ported for the truck, a set of crower rods, 17 shortblock/heads, billet cam with an extra .100 lobe lift and 5degrees duration. Still waiting on our steel rockers, solid lifters and pushtubes. I will post pictures when we get the fuel and air installed! Stay tuned!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1966.PNG
    IMG_1966.PNG
    741.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2009.PNG
    IMG_2009.PNG
    865.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2008.PNG
    IMG_2008.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
these heads are pretty impressive in person, if anyone was wondering. waiting to see how this thing turns out.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the purpose behind the small portion that is left protruding in each port? I assume it is to manipulate the swirling, but I'd like to read the theory behind it. Is this information on the interwebs somewhere?

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the purpose behind the small portion that is left protruding in each port? I assume it is to manipulate the swirling, but I'd like to read the theory behind it. Is this information on the interwebs somewhere?

It's part of using one port to feed two valves.

Back