View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 09:45 AM   #35
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Did you know that KJV vs NIV is 6,500 words difference! and several words like "Blood" are missing.... Bible says that with out blood there is no remission for sin...

KJV is the original complete text translation in english.

My bible says

Revelation 22:18-19, "If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Proverbs 30:5-6, "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."

Deuteronomy 4:2, "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."

So with that in mind KJV is the Correct Bible to be reading. Most have no idea there is a major difference, and its not just easy to read!!!

here is a link on some differences.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible...king_james.htm

Hope this helps, God bless