Now that Lavon sold #mywhitetruck............

It's cool and all, but still like Ryan's Nova better. Ryan's looks to run cleaner off the line aseell.

Are you talking about the Green Chevy II?...That thing is bada$$. It looks sick setting still and runs like a scolded dog.

Lavon,

I have to say I am sad to see you getting out of the UCC game as I have had a helluva time watching your truck run, but, Congrats on the new addition to the family and all of your amazing success in that truck and the S10 project.

I look forward to seeing what Firepunk brings to the future of Diesel performance and no matter what class it is I am sure it will be pushing the envelope.

Lavon, im so glad you took the time to post up the changes you are planning to make. this is way better than people dreaming up a bunch of hearsay, i have a 1 yr old and a 2 year old (girls) and so many of my hobbies have changed. i haven't been to the track in forever and i have sold a few bikes to put the money into a new home for my family so i completely understand.

Your team has set a standard for today's diesel racers and numbers dont lie.

godspeed to you and your expanding family.

Wish you the best for 2019, Lavon, and tell the wife congrats on the new addition! I applaud your family oriented decisions. :clap:

I watched the pass, it wasn't a full pass. I believe it was a 1.19 60' and no nitrous.

Lavon

Wow that quick? Looked lazy, but I'm used to blower motors wrapping up super quick. I told a few (non CompD) people you sold the white truck and they didn't believe me! Ha.

Back