View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 07:56 AM   #2
Mark Craig

Name: Mark Craig
Title: CompetitionDiesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
DCSpecial,

The cyro'ed rotors are much more able to handle high heat from friction and do not warp, especially as compared to stock rotors. The Powerslots start as raw castings from the foundry (other companies that supposedly build performance rotors use the same rotors you would get form the local auto parts warehouses), they do all their machine work in house and it is a heavier thicker casting, their slots are tapered to the edge of the rotor to be used as a wear indicator. If you can't see a slot at the edge you have worn the rotor below the minimum thickness to have it turned etc.

The pads are different compounds, for 99% of customers they need the LTS compound, if you tow ALL and I mean ALL the time and tow heavy or use the truck as a utility vehicle with a lift, welder, compressor etc on it then the Super Duty compound pads might be an option.

I can tell you this I was very skeptical of them, they sent me a set for my truck with the contract that if I liked them they wanted me to become a WD for them. It's has been the best non HP mod I have ever done, since then my wife's Navigator has them and it's been great too!!

On thing, you HAVE to follow their bedding in procedure, very very important!!

If you have any questions just call.

Mark @ DPPI
DIESEL PERFORMANCE PARTS 1-866-455-7788 www.DIESELPERFORMANCEPARTS.COMMBRP SMARTY EDGE AUTO METER DiPRICOL/ISSPRO GAUGES/MOUNTS SUPERCHIPS PREDATOR BULLY DOG AFE INTAKE/EXHAUST TS PERFORMANCE POWERSLOT AIR DOG/RAPTOR FUEL SYSTEMS PML TRANNY PANS/DIFF COVERS ARP FLUIDAMPR STANADYNE INDUSTRIAL INJ