6.7 cummins in a 2nd gen

Speaking from experience, those are pure hell if you've never done them.
It takes special tools to do those Duetsch (sp?) connectors.

Mark.

Getting it APART isn't so much a problem, even getting the fingers released to pull the individual wires out, isn't so big a deal.
It's getting all of those wire contacts BACK into the base that's the big deal.

Mark.

Figured I could yank the wires out of the main plug on the firewall. I think I can plug the 4 apps wires from the c2, and 2 wires from the c1 ECM connector straight into the throttle pedal connector

image_zpssqpq0pw1.jpg

Mark this wouldn't be possible without you bud, you've been the go to guy for hard to find parts. I appreciate your advice and solutions, thank you and the rest of comp d. All of my parts for this project have been bought here :Cheer:

About 85% done with the standalone 5.9 harness.

FCA
Cam sensor
Crank sensor
Rail sensor
Boost sensor
Inlet air temp
Throttle
ObdII
Power
Ground

image_zpshqr2i0ze.jpg

I'm not a CR guy, but I know enough to sub to this thread at this point. Things are gettin' exiting with that thing showing up on yer doorstep. Nice work man.

I put the bottle next to it for refrence.. This thing weighs 35lbs
I will snap a picture of where that thing lives in my world. 35lbs is the easy part.

What makes me sad is I know we threw bunches of these out because of an update. They probably still would have functioned.

Last edited:
I will snap a picture of where that thing lives in my world. 35lbs is the easy part.

What makes me sad is I know we threw bunches of these out because of an update. They probably still would have functioned.

From a 19? I havnt seen the pump just heard about something similar

Back