View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
Turbo Performance

Name: Turbo Performance
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Delayed Shipping and Response Times...next few weeks :(

Last Wednesday I was out with friends for dinner, when I picked up a glass to take a drink, and it shattered when it left the table, cutting my wrist and pinky finger. I had 5 hours worth of surgery 2 days ago. Ended up with 4 cut tendons, a cut nerve and another partially cut tendon.

I was really hoping to be able to continue business as usual (albeit one handed) but with the amount of pain I've been in and the number of Dr. and PT appts. coming up. There's probably going to be at least a few times where I'm going to miss some calls or can't get blankets out as quickly as I normally would.

I'm also going to put any custom blankets on hold for the next couple weeks since it's almost impossible to build templates and one-off blankets, one handed. I'm still taking orders and able to work, just not to the level I'm used to. I wanted to give everyone a heads up and apologize in advance for the short term change in customer service. I should have my splint off in a few weeks and be back to full speed business wise then.

Don't hesitate to call or message me with any questions.

Levi
Turbo/Manifold/Hotpipe Blankets