NADM East Coast Nationals, Numidia PA

I will be bringing Syndiesel in 100% and B5 to deliver to some racers and pullers , if you want some let me know its just as easy to load it on the trailer

Isn't the syndiesel illegal for sled pullers?? Its a synthetic fuel correct? Not a soy or biodiesel. Not to mention its junk. Normal #2 and with additive makes way more power at half the cost. I've run it once as a test wouldn't waist the money on it again.$10 a gallon is a joke!

plenty of people think otherwise. You have to tune to it . but with CR 2.6 pullers there is about 40 hp

not sure , maybe Sleddie would know . its legal diesel in a lot of events. I know they sell a lot of it to pullers.

5% #2 and 95% secret squirrel is still "pump fuel" in some people's minds....

If they won't provide the recipe, no one can prove what it is or isn't, right?

Last edited:
You would be surprised at who buys pallets and pallets of this fuel

If the sanction bodies are going to try to regulate fuel it will have to be some kind of fair Go, No-go method, using a dielectric meter and, or a spectrograph otherwise it’s the wild Wild West.
When they start, then people that have had years of experience in pumping fuel, then developing masking agents to cover their tracks will have a field day with diesel fuel.
So unless you’re willing to start that ball rolling, it’s all legal

Last edited:
I will have 5 and 15 gallon pails of fuel instead of drums , after the response. I can only carry 200 gallons so if you want some let me know its going fast

Back