View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 01:08 PM   #25
CorneliusRox

Name: CorneliusRox
Title: Seasoned Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cut7 View Post
I can tell you for an absolute surety that it take 10.08v to get the timing rack to move to its max position (13.5mm).

Max fueling was tested on a Bosch bench (with a Bosch controller commanding it) discharging through .7mm injector nozzle (as per Bosch's specs). My maxed & balanced P-pump put out 398cc — which, BTW, corroborates what the bench operator told me. He said a 12mm P-pump can put out about 400cc max.

On the same bench, the same day, under the same conditions, my H-pump put out 687cc. Its peak injection pressure is about 150-200 bar higher than a P-pump, & its cam is a MUCH faster rate (meaning it reaches peak pressure much faster). It also has constant pressure valves that retain pressure in the line just below the pop pressure of the injector,;which reduces dribbling, & the haze associated with it.
Ah, that's pretty cool! You should be all set on fueling then. Quick injection event, paired with some higher pop pressure injectors, and being able to change timing should make that thing ridiculously snappy!