Comp D Discounts - MAY 2010

RCP Diesel

Comp Diesel Sponsor
April's 5% discount went well.

From now until May 8th I will be offering 15% discounts on any in stock injectors, and 10% off any thing else for orders over $400.

Orders over $600 will receive a free T-shirt.

Thanks!

Ill get you set up, I'm actually still waiting on the shirts, they are supposed to be done tomorrow (and 2 weeks ago)

I just got my injectors from Ryan today. They flat out kick ass! They are smooth very clean,good egts and make great power. I would Highly recommend RCP for ther great injectors and great service

I just got my injectors from Ryan today. They flat out kick ass! They are smooth very clean,good egts and make great power. I would Highly recommend RCP for ther great injectors and great service

What size and what'd you switch from?

I was running a 6x012 with lift,I made 734 with them. I now have some 7x010s that Ryan set up custom for me. They feel way stronger on the street and they are very clean and 1400 max egts. Im going to dyno when i get off work tommorow and see how they do.

These are actually 7x.010's with lift, I bumped you up from the straight 7x.010's we talked about and forgot to tell you. I didn't think you'd mind ;)

I was running a 6x012 with lift,I made 734 with them. I now have some 7x010s that Ryan set up custom for me. They feel way stronger on the street and they are very clean and 1400 max egts. Im going to dyno when i get off work tommorow and see how they do.

You think 7x.010 will be enough for you?

Who's 6x.016 were you running?

You think 7x.010 will be enough for you?

Who's 6x.016 were you running?

They where a custom set up not really sure. The 7x.010s are enough for me They feel really strong and run clean.Ill know when I dyno.Im also only running 181s. My injector pump works well and dzlfreak will vouche for that.

how many sets of cores do you want? lol.. and yes Chads truck does run good. Im curious to see how these new injectors work

slowly. I will start a thread when the first set is done, and again when they are done bring tested.

Thanks

Back