4w305??

smokn_ram

Plowboy8550
Im looking for a 4w305.. Im located in southern In, but I am willing to travel a little to get one anyone know where one might be at??

Guy lives a few mins down the road from me has 2 of them. Both have had Kinze repower convertions done to them. Positive he wouldn't part with them for love nor money. Good luck I seen one the other day for sale but I think it was in California.

good luck hunting try sumerix implement in michigan he always has hard to find suff there

Sumerix usually has the harder to find stuff, but they are EXPENSIVE.

Good luck looking for a 305...we had one about a year ago that was a real nice tractor. Finally got it sold last summer. Around here, you don't see them very often...they are more plentiful out west, like up in the Dakotas.

Chris

old post but yea we actually looked at a 305 in southern indiana it was resonably priced,called next day and they said it was sold.....guess where it turned up a couple weeks later for a few thousand more

i still do, but dad wants a agcostar 8425 i think its a little much for 700ac but he controls the money, if you get one in gimmie a holler anyways

Dont know if ya guya wana c any pics but weve got 37 ac s from a wc to a 8550 if someone could give me some tips on how to post pics on here id be glad to put em up

Ohio is 700 miles away??

Aren't you from IN?

Who's got the 4W...we run all over the place, maybe it's someone we know??
Chris

I'm gonna guess that's a typo, and they want $35000.00...Summerix are good people, but they spend a lot on paint and labor to fix things up!

Chris

Our family just got done restoring a 1938 A allis. What a big hunk of iron!! but it's cool. I get home I'll try to post some pics.

a NICE D-21

BRETTRAC.jpg

That is a sharp one...paint on the left fender looks a little sunburnt, but the rest of the body work looks awesome:D

Chris

Back